Skip to main content

Restaurants & Hotels

Using music in hotels, guest houses, restaurants, cafés and nightclubs can provide a more relaxing atmosphere and encourage customers to spend more time and more money with your business. Music can help set the tone that you need for your business.


Source: IMRO

Taking out a Dual Music Licence from IMRO for the use of music in your hotel, guest house, restaurant, café or nightclub ensures that you can legally use our vast repertoire of music to create a more positive and relaxing environment for your customers and staff.

You are also ensuring the music creators behind the music you use to enhance your business are fairly remunerated for their work.

75% of hotel guests like to hear music in lobbies, bars, restaurants and public spaces.


If you use featured music or background copyright music within your establishment, you require a Dual Music Licence from IMRO. A Dual Music Licence applies to performances of copyright music within the repertoire controlled by IMRO & PPI.

Need Assistance?

Contact us: email
or call 01 661 4844

Keep up to date with IMRO news and events

Please select login